White paper: How to strengthen IoT security
What threats are involved with connecting devices to the Internet? And what are the vulnerabilities within the different communications technologies? Learn more about this and how to strengthen your IoT security in this white paper.
We live in a society that is completely dependent on the Internet. Infrastructure and critical systems such as logistics, healthcare, payment solutions, and power grids are all benefiting from IoT solutions. But, connected devices without sufficient security mechanisms are easy targets for hackers, and are therefore considered a security threat.
In this white paper you will learn more about:
- VPN technologies and their vulnerabilities
- Comparison between OpenVPN and IPSec
- Threats within mobile communication (2G/GPRS, 3G/UMTS and 4G/LTE)
- New mobile technologies (5G, NB-IoT, LTE-M)
- How to secure your IoT devices