Our Safe at home solution has been developed with the user’s needs in mind. It consists of a care phone connected to the Alarm Receiving Center, which is on duty 24/7. A variety of accessories, such as door, fire, stove, and fall alarms, can easily be connected to the care phone. Even if the user does not detect the danger or problem, the alarm will be communicated to our Alarm Receiving Center
Security and confidence in your everyday life
A care phone can be used to alert when something has happened to you at home or if you feel unwell. The Smart Care Alarm Receiving Center is easily contacted by pressing the alarm button on your wrist or on the necklace.
When you press the alarm button, a two-way voice connection to the Alarm Receiving Center is opened. The alert is always answered by an experienced care professional who will assess the situation and send help if needed. We’re on duty around the clock, every day of the year.
We care for you around the clock
Our Smart Care Alarm Receiving Center already serves more than 200 municipalities and wide range of private customer in Finland.
Our experienced care professionals respond to alarms and provide assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Read more about the Alarm Receiving Center here!
Care phones in short
- A care phone consists of two parts, an integrated unit and an alarm button for the end-user. The device works indoors.
- Our Alarm Receiving Center’s on-call service is on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year round.
- The alarm button is splash and shower proof, but does not withstand sauna or prolonged immersion in water or bathing.
- Test the alarm once a month. The test call is made like a normal alarm. The purpose of the test is to ensure that the care phone operates properly and reminds the user how to use the device.
Are you a municipality looking for a reliable partner?
- Our Safe at home solution helps municipalities support elderly who wants to continue to live at home. We tailor our Smart Care solutions to the changing needs of each municipality.
Alert for immediate help
When you need help, press and hold in the alarm button for 1-2 seconds.
Wait until the alarm is connected to the Alarm Receiving Center and the on-call service responds. The voice connection opens automatically.
Please calmly explain why you are alerting and what has happened, and answer any questions asked by the on-call staff.
Wait for the help to arrive. The on-call staff will arrange for assistance to come.
In case your situation changes, please make new alarm.
If a care phone alarm is accidentally pressed, inform the on-call staff that it is a false alarm and you have nothing to worry about.