Who can report through the whistleblowing service?
Anyone can use the AddSecure whistleblowing service to report serious situations concerning AddSecure. You can be an employee, customer, supplier, stakeholder or someone completely without ties to the company. You can choose to be anonymous, and you are under whistleblower confidentiality protection during and after the whole process.
What can I report?
Through the whistleblowing service you can and should report serious situations or incidents within AddSecure concerning:
- Accounting, internal accounting controls, auditing matters. Bribery, corruption or any other banking or financial crime.
- Environmental crimes.
- The safety of privacy and personal data, and the security of network and informational systems.
- Safety at the workplace and/or serious cases of discrimination or harassments.
- Other serious irregularity concerning AddSecure’s interests, or the life or health of individuals.
- Attempts to conceal any of the above.
You do not need proof to report a suspected misconduct or incident through the whistleblower service.
What should my report contain?
- Your whistleblowing report should contain a brief and clear description of the conduct you believe to be fraudulent, illegal or a threat to any person or the company.
- Be as accurate as possible so that the report can be processed and investigated in a proper manner.
- If possible, try to answer the following questions: Who, when, why, what, how and where?
Please download our whistleblowing guidelines for more information regarding the background, purpose and processes.
What happens next?
The whistleblowing service is provided by an external partner WhistleB, Whistleblowing Centre, to ensure anonymity. The communication channel is encrypted and password-protected. All messages will be processed in confidence.
WhistleB ensures the anonymity of the whistleblower. The service is separate from the organisation´s IT environment. WhistleB does not track IP addresses or other data that could identify a person sending a message. Messages are encrypted and can only be decrypted by designated individuals. WhistleB cannot decrypt and read messages.