IRIS-4 4 Series
The new IRIS-4 4 Series is suitable for use in existing enclosures and connects to any alarm panel, offering a highly flexible choice from Grade-2 to Grade-4 signaling options.
The new IRIS-4 4 Series is suitable for use in existing enclosures and connects to any alarm panel, offering a highly flexible choice from Grade-2 to Grade-4 signaling options. In addition, the terminals include the following features:
- All terminals feature an improved multilingual touch screen designed for easy deployment.
- Multiple connection interfaces are now included on all variants, allowing flexibility and choice when connecting to most alarm panels on the market.
- Dual Ethernet connections allow you to include video feed from CCTV systems.
- High-speed Bus Interfaces allowing faster integration for upload/download, configuration from panel keypad and alarm transmissions.
- Industrial standard interface for HVAC and home automation; allowing the possibility of the installed alarm system being integrated with cutting edge building management and control systems.
- Full VoIP and SIP services available as standard on all units; ideal for voice applications such as audio verification, lift installations and social care.
- Expansion boards available offering additional pin inputs and outputs.
- Providing the user with continuous, uninterrupted connection, there is no delay when connecting to Remote Service App, thereby vastly improving upload/download speeds and making the terminals remotely upgradeable.
- Notification by SMS text message on 400 and 440 models
- Independently certified for intruder and fire alarm signaling, all variants are approved and specified by leading insurers.
Touch screen for easy deployment
Full flexibility - connects to any alarm panel
High speed Bus Interfaces
Full VoIP and SIP services